Poison Elves(originally posted at the RPG Stack Exchange)
A new player character race for D&D 3.5, modeled after the Poison Elves of Drew Hayes' comic book series.
These traits are in addition to the high elf traits, except where noted:My acknowledgements go to John McKnight & Kwi Kim, who introduced elf (poison) as a player character race for 2nd edition D&D, back in the summer of 1995. I would also like to acknowledge the members of the RPG Stack Exchange for their valuable contributions.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. These adjustments replace the high elf’s ability score adjustments.
- Immunity to nonmagical poisons. This replaces the high elf's immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases. This replaces the high elf's +2 bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- The poison elf is not automatically proficient with any weapons. This trait replaces the high elf’s weapon proficiency.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). This trait replaces the high elf’s automatic and bonus languages.
- Favored Class: Rogue. This trait replaces the high elf’s favored class.